Join Code, a thriving technology manufacturer, focusing on both hardware and software, headquartered in the heart of the Silicon Slopes along Utah's Wasatch Front.
TEST ENGINEER to create automated software and fixtures used to test barcode readers. Will require a variety of skills and willingness to learn. Initial projects will consist of some web development, C#, and Arduino as well as hardware definition. Leverage knowledge from hardware, software, and firmware groups to complete the desired goal. Also, assist with firmware and software testing and releases as needed.
- Create, improve, and maintain software and hardware for automated test fixtures
- Work across multiple disciplines in engineering and groups within the company
- Assist with other types of testing, test plan creation, and releases as needed
- Associates or BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to quickly understand concepts and learn new skills A team player that works efficiently across multiple teams
Benefits & Perks
- 100% Employee Paid Medical
- 100% Employee Paid Dental
- Vision Insurance
- 4% Match 401k
- $50k Paid Life Insurance
- Personal Time
- Vacation Time
- 9/80 Schedule - What that means is we work our 80 hours in 9 days which allows us to have every other Friday off. So, besides your vacation time, your personal time, you will also get 26 extra days off a year, or how I like to look at it 26 3-days weekends a year.
- New open concept collaborating workspace
- Cereal & Coffee Bar
To find out more about us, check out our website,codecorp.com