Contentful gives you an API-first, cloud-based platform to power your sites and apps, allowing you to create first-class user experiences. Stop burying your content in a CMS, empower it with a content infrastructure.
About the opportunity
What do you think of when you hear the words “world-class recruiting process”? Contentful’s success in building its digital content platform and revolutionizing the CMS category comes from its incredible talent. We represent over 70+ nationalities globally and our values drive our decisions (Be Humble, Start with the customer and work backward, Embody a growth mindset, Strive together). As we look to more than double our employees within the next 12 months, how do we create a “world-class recruiting process” that embodies our values? How do we train our interviewers, develop programs, and educate our Executives to embody, search, and hire for these values? And how do we raise the bar in our interview process?
What to expect?
The Sr. Manager, Recruiting Enablement & Programs role will focus on partnering and driving projects and programs focused on increasing our ability to market to potential candidates globally, increase the efficiency of our internal programs and help build a framework that will uplevel each and every interviewer and stakeholder in how to ask, evaluate, and hire top talent with a commitment to quality interviewing and candidate experience. Programs would include leading our development of Interview Skills, Interview Training, Bar Raiser Program, Inclusion & Diversity initiatives around evaluating (think unconscious bias), STAR method, Behavioral Interviewing Skills, Question Banks -- to name a few. As our company grows and priorities shift, this role will help drive those future hiring priorities globally.
**What will this role do? **
- Work directly with TA leadership, company executives, and business stakeholders to determine the priorities around what defines hiring success and drive programs and initiatives (i.e. a focus on diversity top-of-funnel, interview training programs, employer branding, internal mobility, referral programs, early talent/university programs)
- Immediately take over and own our Interview Training Program and develop the framework for our Bar Raiser (official name to be determined) Initiative
- Develop that Interview Training program into a certification program that could evolve into multiple pieces of training that develop interview skills
- Work with cross-functional departments to develop partnerships
- Present and deliver our Interview Training sessions (recorded and live through our learning platform)
- Work directly with VP+ to develop their interviewing strategy within their teams
- Develop a Learning & Development portal (in partnership with our L&D team) for teams to be able to quickly access materials, questions, and support towards their hiring efforts
- Develop learning paths with tools like LinkedIn Learning for self-guidance lessons
- Roadmap other TA-related programs that fit with where our company is in our hypergrowth path (Diversity, Branding, Internal Mobility, Early Career)
- Revamp programs to fit the company growth and needs (think Referrals)
- Build a global team as your programs expand
What you need to be successful?
- 5+ years in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources (People)
- 3+ years managing a team
- 2+ years experience in building and/or owning an Interview Training and Bar Raiser (or similar) program
- Must be comfortable with an international schedule (Berlin is +9 hours from San Francisco and meetings can start as early as 7 am Pacific Time)
- Experience with creating, facilitating, and presenting workshops
- Experience with presenting, program development, hands-on execution, and working with cross-functional departments (in particular Legal, Marketing, Learning and Development, HR/People)
- Ability to manage and drive cross-functional teams
- Passion for creating an amazing candidate and interviewer experience
- Exceptional teamwork and multitasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous time-off policy that rivals the best companies in tech
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: $175,000 - $182,000 [This position is eligible for equity awards, annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards in accordance with the terms of Contentful’s variable compensation plans.]
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!