CookUnity is the first ever chef-to-consumer platform. Connecting a diverse group of talented chefs with busy food lovers, we’re elevating the at-home dining experience. On a quest to unlock the world’s best food creators and bring their meals to the masses, CookUnity is home to more than 35 of NYC and LA’s most talented chefs. Through a weekly subscription, consumers can select from a robust and ever-changing menu of handcrafted meals that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences.
Delivering more than 3.5M meals per year and growing 5x YoY, CookUnity is also helping Chefs double their income and build their own teams under their personal brands.
Believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity contributes to an ongoing partnership and donation with the Food Bank For New York City, the city’s major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty across all five boroughs.
A growing startup with kitchens in Brooklyn and Los Angeles, CookUnity reaches subscribers throughout the country, with ambitious expansion planned for 2021.
What we're looking forWe are looking for a Product Support Analyst with solid analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of communicating effectively with tech and business areas, along having a basic-mid level of technical background to run basic queries.
The Product Support Analyst owns the tracking of any incident that may impact our systems, by collaborating with the Customer Support team and the Engineering team.
The main tasks of this role are to consolidate, organize, categorize, detect important issues, and generate detailed reports.
You'll be reporting directly to our Product Support Manager and you will participate together in the definition of OKRs, constant improvements, and help with the expansion of the team as our operation keeps doing so nationwide.
This is a full-time hire.
- Administrate the Product Support Backlog.
- Keep the CX, Tech and Business teams up-to-date.
- Quick-solve small issues.
- Gather relevant info to help the problem solving of incidents by the Tech team.
- Check our monitoring tools and react to alerts.
- Build detailed reports.
- Do the initial research of new incidents and categorize them.
- You have 5-8 years of experience as product support analyst, business analyst, functional analyst or related field.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- You are a problem-solver and a DO-er.
- You are familiar with Agile Methodologies, and you know how to write detailed user stories.
- Be able to run basic SQL queries.
- Knowledge of an API tool like Postman and being able to perform basic tests with it.
- USD compensation.
- PTO: 15 business days + 16 National Holidays (Argentina).
- English lessons and meditation sessions.
- Compassionate, Caregiver, or Bereavement Leave: 3 – 5 days each time the need arises.
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks at full pay for primary caregiver and 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!