Course Hero is scaling! Our Business Operations team is looking for an experienced, data-informed manager to lead supply-side growth for our fast-growing Tutor Marketplace Q&A business. We hire high achievers and partner with educators and tutors around the world to help students get unstuck, understand, and learn, to achieve their academic goals. The Business Operations Manager, Supply Growth, will lead the entire supply-side funnel, from acquisition to screening, from acceptance to onboarding. Help build the strategy for and lead our remote Tutor Acquisition and Application Processing teams to build the talent supply that powers the world’s best question and answer experience for college students.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Be responsible for the tutor growth strategy, planning, budget, critical metrics, operational execution, and reporting
- Lead and develop a hard-working, committed team of international Tutor Acquisition and Tutor Application Processing specialists and leads
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to identify and prioritize opportunities, define experiments, and implement solutions to run supply quality, cost, and volume
- Drive development of a supply/demand framework and real-time reporting capabilities that allow your team to granularly handle the supply funnel for efficient marketplace performance
- Develop an acquisition playbook that enables Course Hero to expand tutor acquisition efforts to new international markets
Are you our Biz Ops Manager of Supply Growth?
- 5+ years of experience in business operations, growth marketing, marketplace operations, strategy, or similar.
- Experience in a high-growth start-up, established online marketplace business or similar
- Shown experience leading impactful initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a cross-functional environment
- Remote management experience, hiring, leading and developing direct reports
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Sophisticated spreadsheet skills (pivots and functions) in Excel and Google Sheets
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools like Tableau
- Proficiency with writing SQL
- Experience optimizing user funnels
- Experience leading via OKRs
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full private medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement savings program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings
- Team lunches
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Social responsibility program (volunteer hours and donation matching program)
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out our Lecture Series videos
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About Us:Course Hero is on a mission to help students graduate confident and prepared. The online learning platform offers over 60 million course-specific study resources created by and for students and educators, as well as 24/7 tutor help. More than 65,000 verified college educators use Course Hero to collaborate with other faculty and share resources to hone new strategies for instruction. Everyday, students, educators and tutors help more than 20 million students make every study hour count.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
Join us on our mission!