Note: This is a full-time Monday - Friday role through EMAPTA in our Manila, Philippines office.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Author multiple-choice, short answer, and open response items in accordance to specific quality format and guidelines
- Review and edit items authored by other content developers for accuracy, completeness, and instructiveness
- Provide constructive feedback to other content developers
- Ensure academic integrity by implementing quality assurance measures
Are You Our Next Management Scholar?
- Post-secondary degree in management, Masters strongly preferred
- Currently or formerly a college-level educator, or previous tutoring experience at the college level a plus
- Strong written communication skills, especially when it comes to writing explanations for how to solve difficult problems
- Strong understanding and mastery of all introductory and most intermediate fields of management
- Demonstrated ability to explain and communicate difficult concepts to students struggling with the material
- Be tech savvy and comfortable with Chrome and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail) are a must
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive compensation package
- Leave entitlements
- Health and life insurance coverage
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- On-site education and engagement training
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About Us:Course Hero is on a mission to help students graduate confident and prepared. The online learning platform offers over 60 million course-specific study resources created by and for students and educators, as well as 24/7 tutor help. More than 65,000 verified college educators use Course Hero to collaborate with other faculty and share resources to hone new strategies for instruction. Everyday, students, educators and tutors help more than 20 million students make every study hour count.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
Join us on our mission!