Course Hero’s Brand Creative Team is looking for a Senior Brand Designer to bring our brand to life across all touchpoints of our customer journey. We’ll look to you to find new and creative ways to inspire students, tutors, and educators, share our vision and mission, and build trust in our brand. You’ll work closely with talented designers, copywriters, marketers, product teams, and others to champion creativity across the organization.
This is a full-time remote role until 12/31/21.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Increase Course Hero’s brand recognition through compelling creative and design work for a diverse range of projects across brand, marketing, and product, including digital, print, and events/experiential marketing
- Collaborate with writers, designers, marketers, and teams across the company to define and execute brand and marketing initiatives from concept to execution
- Design, test, and document new styles and patterns that push the Course Hero brand forward
- Extend the reach of brand design by thinking at a systems level–including identifying patterns and creating reusable assets that account for different devices and media types
- Partner with product designers to create a consistent customer experience across marketing and product
- Give and receive feedback from the design team during design reviews
- Actively contribute to building a creative culture within Course Hero
Are you our next Brand Designer?
- 7+ years of relevant experience with expertise in visual design and branding
- Strong design craft with an eye for details
- Proactively manages time and deadlines, able to see projects through from ideation to completion
- Experience building brand identity systems, creative marketing campaigns and examples of how you’ve contributed to the evolution of a brand
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present work confidently to a variety of different audiences and stakeholders
- Expertise in Adobe CC and Figma
- Illustration or motion experience
- You have a passion for education and our vision of helping every student graduate, confident and prepared
- BFA/MFA in graphic design, new media, communications design or related discipline
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About Us:Course Hero is on a mission to help students graduate confident and prepared. The online learning platform offers over 60 million course-specific study resources created by and for students and educators, as well as 24/7 tutor help. More than 65,000 verified college educators use Course Hero to collaborate with other faculty and share resources to hone new strategies for instruction. Everyday, students, educators and tutors help more than 20 million students make every study hour count.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
Join us on our mission!