Course Hero is scaling! We are hiring an experienced Senior Lifecycle Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing team, focusing on a core audience segment and expanding our marketing channels.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a fast-paced and forward-thinking lifecycle operations team, and be given responsibility to own the execution of marketing communications to a customer segment. You’ll produce engaging and effective email, web, and mobile marketing programs, expand infrastructure to set the team up for success, lead and collaborate with internal partners to elevate the marketing program, and help drive customer engagement and retention.
Here are some ways you'll make an impact!
- Set the foundational process and infrastructure for expansion into new marketing channels such as push, SMS, in-app notifications, and web notifications
- Build and maintain process documentation, establish best practices, and train the lifecycle operations team on how to execute mobile and web campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product managers, writers, and engineers to build and assess quality within email campaigns using HTML, CSS, and a responsive modular template
- Implement complex, multivariate A/B tests, monitor and analyze performance, and make optimization recommendations
- Translate business requirements and turn them into scalable, multi-channel user journeys that positively impact user engagement and retention
- Proactive identification of gaps in process and infrastructure, propose solutions, and ultimately, improve production efficiency
- Contribute to the migration of all campaigns and user journeys to a new email service provider
Are you our next Senior Lifecycle Marketing Operations Manager?
- Earned a BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience including carrying out email, in-app, app push, web push, and SMS campaigns
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS, including mobile-responsive templates
- Experience using scripting languages (Liquid, AMPScript, Free Marker, etc.) and familiarity with data concepts (APIs, JSON, ETLs, etc.)
- Experience successfully building and maintaining sophisticated, multi-channel experiences and multivariate A/B tests
- Passionate about building scalable solutions that drive long-term impact
- Highly communicative, diligent, have strong time management and organizational skills, and an ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Self-starter who’s also comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Resilient multitasker who consistently meets deadlines and is comfortable with shifting timelines and priorities
- Experience with Oracle Responsys and Braze
- Comfortable with measurement tools like AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, and Amplitude.
- Experience standing-up new marketing channels at high-growth companies
- Executed campaigns for high-volume email senders
- Previous experience working for an email service provider or email agency
- Proficient with SQL
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About Us:Course Hero is on a mission to help students graduate confident and prepared. The online learning platform offers over 60 million course-specific study resources created by and for students and educators, as well as 24/7 tutor help. More than 65,000 verified college educators use Course Hero to collaborate with other faculty and share resources to hone new strategies for instruction. Everyday, students, educators and tutors help more than 20 million students make every study hour count.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
Join us on our mission!