Louise Mackenzie Hall (MICS) has extensive work experience in the field of optimization and operations management. Louise currently holds the position of Head of Optimization at DS NORDEN since September 2022. Prior to this, they served as the Head of Optimization at Norient Product Pool from January 2017 to September 2022. Louise also held the role of Optimization Manager from February 2015 to January 2017, and Operations Manager from May 2011 to February 2015 at Norient Product Pool. Before joining Norient Product Pool, Louise worked as an Assistant Operations Manager at Norient (USA) LLC from August 2009 to May 2011. Louise began their career as a Shipping Trainee at D/S Norden A/S from August 2007 to August 2009.
Louise Mackenzie Hall's education history is as follows:
- From 2011 to 2013, they attended Copenhagen Business School and obtained a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HD - International Business).
- In 2010 to 2011, they studied at the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers and earned a degree in MICS (Commercial Shipping).
- In 2009, they attended Esbjerg Business Academy and focused on Transport, Distribution, and Transport law.
- In the same year, they also studied Logistics at Esbjerg Business Academy.
- From 2007 to 2009, they pursued a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (HD 1.del) at Copenhagen Business School.
- During the same period, they received education in The Shipping Education at Maritime University of Denmark & Esbjerg Business Academy.
- In 2008, they studied Maritime Law at SKULD (Danish Defense Club).
- From 2007 to 2008, they attended the University of Cambridge and specialized in Business English (Certificate Higher).
- Lastly, from 2003 to 2006, they attended Silkeborg Handelsskole and obtained a Higher Commercial Exam.
The provided information does not make any strong assumptions beyond Louise Mackenzie Hall's education.
View in org chart
View in org chart
September, 2022 - present