Dapper Labs is a consumer-focused Flow blockchain product made for fun and games and supports digital collectibles. Dapper Labs builds products tailored to the user and ensures that items of value to you are decentralized.
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager to drive the evolution and scalability of Dapper, our payments platform, by pioneering cutting-edge capabilities and creating delightful customer experiences. Dapper enables real people to experience the magic of blockchain as the first wallet and payment platform providing easy, user-friendly onboarding and low-friction payments.
The ideal candidate is compelled by the applications and opportunities of crypto and blockchain technologies and is enthusiastic about bringing the benefits of decentralization to a broad consumer audience.
A little about us:
Founded in 2018, Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to bring new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world. We're at an inflection point in our journey and it might be the perfect time for you to join us. Less than 6 months ago we launched NBA Top Shot on the new Flow blockchain and it's already on track to be the fastest-growing marketplace in history. We're now profitable and ready to invest in building out the ecosystem so that everyone can benefit.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Define and execute our payments (including crypto) strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with engineering, design, compliance, fraud, and other partners across the company
- Accelerate Dapper’s growth as a trusted payment platform by developing cutting-edge functionality and building partnerships with key players in both fintech and crypto industries
- Create and execute strategic growth plans with quantifiable results to scale our product and business and create differentiation
- Conduct and leverage market analysis, user research, and data analysis to define customer needs and experiences, translate them into clear requirements, and iterate rapidly through strategic experiments
- Develop and track clear metrics to assess the success and performance of product and team, and to support effective decision making
- Coordinate and execute as a cross-functional leader and run an efficient build-measure-learn development cycle, with clear prioritization criteria
A little about you:
- 7+ years of digital product management experience building both front- and back-end capabilities
- 3+ years of experience developing payments and/or crypto payments solutions that offer great customer experience in regulated environments
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries
- Track record of creating seamless customer journeys using design thinking and agile, iterative product development processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, matched with the ability to tell a story with the data
- Ability to think strategically, learn quickly, prioritize effectively, and succeed in fast-paced and uncertain environments while acting autonomously
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology and data to solve unmet user needs
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.