**Who’s behind Deel? ** We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team consists of self-driven people spanning 45+ countries. A unified yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving. We’re curious, courageous, optimistic, fair, and thoughtful.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe “less is more,” and our highly efficient team speaks to that.
**So, why now? ** A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn’t exist for companies since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating. We’re here to help businesses stay ahead of international legal, compliance, and remote working conditions.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Design & implement modern data products & infrastructure
- Turn business requirements into clean and fast data structures connected to BI
- Own data cleaning, profiling and transformation processes
- Create a single source of truth for metrics by regularly updating data catalogue
- Apply best software engineering practices to our analytical stack
- Collaborate with Data Analysts, Engineers and Scientist on innovative analytical products
- Produce high quality, clean, maintainable analytical code
- Make intelligent choices for the adoption of new technologies based on your extensive experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math or equivalent degree
- Experience designing and implementing data warehouse, modern BI architecture
- Experience in at least one modern BI tools (tableau / looker / mode / power bi)
- Python and proficient SQL
**We’d especially love to speak with you if: **
- You have a proven track record of success in building data foundation
- You have experience with modern data stack: ELT, dbt, stitch, snowflake
- You know when to go deep on a task and when to execute
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need