**Who’s behind Deel? ** We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team consists of self-driven people spanning 45+ countries. A unified yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving. We’re curious, courageous, optimistic, fair, and thoughtful.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe “less is more,” and our highly efficient team speaks to that.
**So, why now? ** A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn’t exist for companies since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating. We’re here to help businesses stay ahead of international legal, compliance, and remote working conditions.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $200 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, YC Continuity, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Creating quality cornerstone and sales enablement content (blog posts, decks, reports, guides, infographics, ebooks, and similar)
- Keeping a pulse on industry-related topics and identifying customer needs to create relevant and timely content
- Helping deliver content strategy and suggest new ideas to raise brand awareness
- Supporting other teams in their efforts by creating quality content specific to different stages of the buyer's journey
- Tracking and improving the performance of the content on Deel's blog
- You are proficient in spoken and written English and have strong research skills
- You have a way with words and can write copy that's engaging
- You have at least 2 years of experience in content creation
- You are comfortable with writing about compliance, legal, HR, and remote work (or similar) topics
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
**We’d especially love to speak with you if: **
- You know how SEO works and can make informed suggestions for content creation
- You have a proven record of creating engaging, quality content that drives conversion
- You have worked for an HR or Fintech company
- You've worked at a fast-growing startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
- Life-changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house, or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses, and conferences
- Remote-first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need