**Who’s behind Deel? ** We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team consists of self-driven people spanning 45+ countries. A unified yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving. We’re curious, courageous, optimistic, fair, and thoughtful.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe “less is more,” and our highly efficient team speaks to that.
**So, why now? ** A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn’t exist for companies since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating. We’re here to help businesses stay ahead of international legal, compliance, and remote working conditions.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Cooperate on a daily basis with business stakeholders analysing their questions, problems and delivering right answers
- Create dashboards in the new selected BI tool
- Drive business strategy by proactively providing data and insights
- Define KPIs and analytical initiatives
- Present findings and complex ideas using light and easily understood communication
- Collaborate with Data Analysts, Engineers and Scientist on innovative analytical products
- Produce high quality, clean, maintainable analytical code
- Make intelligent choices for the adoption of new technologies based on your extensive experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics or equivalent degree
- 2+ years’ experience in data analytics team solving analytical problems
- Hands-on experience in at least one modern BI tools (tableau / looker / mode / power bi)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Available under Americas timezone
**We’d especially love to speak with you if: **
- You love data exploration and visualisations
- You are driven by business impact generated from your insights
- You take wide responsibility in projects, managing requirements, contacting customers and leading teams
- You know when to go deep on a task and when to execute
Life changing pre-IPO equity
The option of getting paid in digital currency
Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
All-expenses paid international company off-sites
Have your birthday on us
All the latest tech you need