Head of Sales, APAC
Deel is looking for a Head of Sales, APAC to drive new business, create scaleable outbound process, and build a sales team in the region.
Who we are, the story behind Deel
Payroll for remote teams. Over $92B is spent every year by US companies on global talent. Remote work is growing exponentially, but global onboarding and payments haven't caught up. Deel is the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything.
Our goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too.
Who we really are, the people behind Deel
Deel Headquarters is in San Francisco where our sales team likes to show off their view over the San Francisco Baybridge. Otherwise we are remote, New York, London, Toronto, Belgrade, Kiev Tel Aviv and everywhere and anywhere else.
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative, move quickly, enjoy building things, and can reason and debate without animosity. We're generating revenue and growing fast. We're backed by A+ investors, including Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Weekend Fund, Daniel Gross. We form small teams, and scale fast.
Who you are
As our Head of Sales, APAC, you'll be focused on driving new business by finding and developing new leads. We are looking for a leader who will be able to lead the sales team down the line. Day-to-day responsibilities include building and optimizing scalable processes to prepare the company for growth. Talking to partners, closing deals and tracking various data points that will help optimize our business. You will hold high levels of professionalism and Deel product knowledge. Our team is entrepreneurial, curious, passionate, and self-driven, and if you are too, we'd love to meet you.
What you will enjoy working on
- Build from ground up the foundations and processes of Deel's sales team
- Drive new business by finding and developing new leads
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Deel solution
- Manage pipeline and follow through with presentations, demos, proposals and contracts
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Deel
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
We cannot wait to meet you if
- 5+ years of work experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit/experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Hunger to be great
- High energy and positive attitude
- Enthusiasm about learning the HR/FinTech sales space
- Strong strategy, research, analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
- You have a track record of naturing strong business relationships in the APAC market
We’d especially love to speak with you if
- You've worked at a fast-moving startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
- You have worked for a SaaS FinTech company
- You obsess over delivering a world class service
- Competitive equity
- Embrace distributed work
- Flexible work hours
- Inclusive work environment
- All-expenses paid international company offsites