Deel's global payroll and compliant hiring built for remote teams. That means anyone, anywhere can get hired and paid with Deel. Using a tech-enabled self-serve process, companies can instantly hire full-time employees or independent contractors across the world legally, in minutes. With Deel, companies can take care of payroll and create localized legal contracts in over 120 countries. Teams even get the freedom to choose how they withdraw their funds. Deel does it all. Today, Deel serves more than 1000 customers from SMBs to publicly traded companies like The RealReal, Notion, Sezzle, Andela, and more. We're the real Deel.
**Who’s behind Deel? ** We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team is made up of self-driven people spanning 45+ countries, a unified, yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving. We're curious, courageous, optimistic, fair, and thoughtful.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe "less is more," and our highly efficient team speaks to that. After all, we want to take Deel public with a group of less than 300. Are you in?
**So, why now? ** A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn't exist for companies, since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating, we are here to stay ahead of multi-jurisdictional legislation, allowing maturation and acceptance of remote work across all levels of the value chain.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross. There's never been a more exciting time to join the team.
**What you will enjoy working on **
- Leading large cross-functional projects to prioritize, develop and launch new FinTech products, features, and internal tools
- Designing and implementing complex operational systems and processes
- Working and managing our institutional partner relationships
- Seeking information to solve conceptual problems and building product
- Digging to the root cause of issues and architecting solutions to fix them
- You have 3+ years experience at a fast-paced environment
- You have previous experience either in FinTech or top-tier management consulting, investment banking, or private equity (designing and building a payment system is a huge plus)
- You are problem-focused, solutions-oriented, and have extreme attention to detail
- You have lots of energy and practice first principles thinking
- You have advanced SQL skills and superior financial modeling and presentation skills
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need