Deel's global payroll and compliant hiring built for remote teams. That means anyone, anywhere can get hired and paid with Deel. Using a tech-enabled self-serve process, companies can instantly hire full-time employees or independent contractors across the world legally, in minutes. With Deel, companies can take care of payroll and create localized legal contracts in over 120 countries. Teams even get the freedom to choose how they withdraw their funds. Deel does it all. Today, Deel serves more than 1000 customers from SMBs to publicly traded companies like The RealReal, Notion, Sezzle, Andela, and more. We're the real Deel.
Who’s behind Deel?
We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team is made up of self-driven people spanning 25+ countries, a unified, yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving. We're curious, courageous, optimistic, fair, and thoughtful. We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant. As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe "less is more," and our highly efficient team speaks to that. After all, we want to take Deel public with a group of less than 100. Are you in? So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn't exist for companies, since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating, we are here to stay ahead of multi-jurisdictional legislation, allowing maturation and acceptance of remote work across all levels of the value chain. Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross, there's never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Deeply analyse customers and business problems to identify the pain points
- Rapidly create impactful and elegant solutions to problems.
- Strategically think of the product from high level to connect the missing dots
- Present your design work and articulate your design decisions
- Update the acceptance criteria and define the logic to your work
- Take full cycle ownership of your work from ideation, design, review and feedback in the final test build and after release.
- Work closely with highly talented Product Managers, Product Designers and Developers
- Work holistically across multiple platforms to solve problems - The employee portal, the employer portal, and the admin dashboard for the customer support.
- Build and update components in the Design system
- Above all - Be part of the journey to redefine a way of working for people all round the world
- Be passionate about design
- Able to learn fast
- Experienced working in fast pace environment
- Experienced in end to end product design for web and app for at least 5 years
- Have strong knowledge and practice in both UX and UI
- Experienced in design systems
- Know when to go deep on a task and when to execute
- Be comfortable being embedded into a development team with light touch from the product manager. We believe that the work comes from everyone, not just top down.
- Be comfortable with the being involved with the end to end development process. From ideation to design QA - you feed and unblock the team.
- For this role, you will need to be in EMEA timezone
**Nice to have **
- Higher education in related fields