**Who’s behind Deel? ** We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team consists of self-driven people spanning 45+ countries. A unified yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving. We’re curious, courageous, optimistic, fair, and thoughtful.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe “less is more,” and our highly efficient team speaks to that.
**So, why now? ** A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn’t exist for companies since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating. We’re here to help businesses stay ahead of international legal, compliance, and remote working conditions.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Research tax accounting issues for tax planning and compliance reporting for independent contractors and employees.
- Work closely with our product team to help build new product fathers and improvement.
- Work closely with our global partners to map individual tax and other benefits to employees and contractors globally.
- Provide an information source in the tax area within the company.
- Research tax accounting issues for tax planning and compliance reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and accounting. Additional degree in law is an advantage.
- Experience of 2 years in a Big 4 public accounting firm, mainly in individual tax departments.
- Experience from a high-tech company will be a significant advantage
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- You have strong financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Advanced Excel.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (other European or Asian language is a plus)
- Life-changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need