**Who’s behind Deel? ** We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team is made up of self-driven people spanning 45+ countries, a unified, yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving. We're curious, courageous, optimistic, fair, and thoughtful.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe "less is more," and our highly efficient team speaks to that. After all, we want to take Deel public with a group of less than 100. Are you in?
**So, why now? ** A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn't exist for companies, since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating, we are here to stay ahead of multi-jurisdictional legislation, allowing maturation and acceptance of remote work across all levels of the value chain.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross, there's never been a more exciting time to join the team
Monitoring the global cash position and the local entities bank accounts on a daily basis, ensuring liquidity Initiating cash management and funding transactions within the different banking platforms and systems Reviewing bank account opening documents, structures, agreements, and fees in new markets to support the global expansion Preparing reports, documenting transactions, and updating them within the systems and database Assisting on the cash flow forecasting, foreign exchange, and investment activities
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in the treasury department of a multinational bank or FinTech.
- You have strong financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Advanced Excel.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (other European or Asian language is a plus)
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need