Ever think -
Scribe? Been there, done that.
AI? Sounds cool, but I can't code.
DeepScribe is a health-tech start-up based in San Francisco, and we are looking a full-time/part-time medical analyst! We are transforming healthcare’s documentation system simply by listening to the natural patient encounter. Using proprietary AI and NLP techniques developed in UC Berkeley’s AI Research Lab, we have developed a method to produce comprehensive SOAP notes through the natural interaction between the physician and patient - unlike other solutions in the market, which require physicians to use “wake words” to produce their documentation. To learn more about what it is we do, check out https://deepscribe.tech/.
As a medical analyst, you'll be leveraging your knowledge of scribing/observing thousands of medical interactions to train our AI. You'll be breaking down complex medical documentation and feeding the text to our state-of-the-art models.
You'll be defining the foundation for our AI that will go on to be the center of every patient/physician interaction of the future. As you watch it grow, you'll be able to help us ideate on how to further optimize it.
- 20hrs/week minimum
- Office location: Remote
- Prior experience as a medical scribe REQUIRED
- Quick learner, responsible, reliable
- Strong fundamentals in biology or biology-related discipline
Why should you apply:
- Unique opportunity to get hands-on experience with AI
- Get a wide array of exposure to multiple providers and specialties all at once
- Flexibility on scheduling and accommodating to student/part-time/remote lifestyles
- Opportunity for growth and advancement