AWS Field Sales Manager
- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- DoiT International is a world-leading cloud advisory company, Google Cloud’s top partner and Amazon Web Services Premier Partner. Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere within the United States. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
The overall purpose of the Field Sales Manager is to supervise, oversee, lead, manager, and motivate a team of Field Sales reps in your region. You will also be responsible for generating revenue in your specific region.
In this role, you will:
- Roll out KPIs and coach your team to hitting those KPIs
- Oversee day to day team operation and performance
- Be responsible for motivating team members
- Provide regular performance feedback for each team member
- Discover training needs and provide coaching on DoiT process and sales skills
- Deliver against assigned business targets for your specific region
- Be responsible for hitting individual quota- as your team grows the quota will decrease and eventually be eliminated
- Generate demand for your team but also assist them in closing, if needed.
- Escalation point for deal related challenges and deal reviews/discount approvals for their team
- Lead regional QBR with cloud vendors
- Maintain and develop strategic vendor relations with GCP and AWS organizations
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Maintain 0 ego and team first mentality
- In depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- Prompt and embody company values and culture
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or other major public cloud - mandatory
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing nature of SaaS market, and can pivot and learn quickly
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
We provide benefits and perks such as:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance