- DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a game-changer in the industry that helps developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Remote in Israel. We’ve created a remote-first culture that thrives in a virtual environment, so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
We are looking for An effective bookkeeper who has good knowledge of the purchase process. You must be organized with a great eye for detail. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
In this role, you will:
- Primary responsibility is to manage monthly AP bookkeeping for our complex growing vendors.
- Prepare and manage payments by credit cards and bank transfers.
- Perform and manage complex reconciliations vs. vendor records
- Manage prepaid and payables adjustments.
- Work closely with the cloud vendors’ external referent and solve ongoing challenges.
- Work with our global team to resolve and correct billing issues and queries.
- Analyze data and prepare monthly reports for the FP&A team using excel and google Sheets tools.
- Drive new and improve existing processes in collaboration with our R&D team
- Other Finance related duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned
The ideal candidate has
- Certified Bookkeeper type 2 (type 3 – an advantage)
- Minimum 3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Experience with Priority ERP system
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Excel. Experience with Google sheets - an advantage
- Great access to technologies and new tools
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and be fluent in English to a professional standard (written and spoken)
- Experience working in global companies - an advantage
- Experience as an analyst - an advantage
- Experience with AWS/GCP cloud billings - an advantage
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance
- Professional Development
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance