Business Operations Analyst
at DoiT International (View all jobs)
DoiT International is a world-leading cloud advisory company, Google Cloud’s top partner and Amazon Web Services Premier Partner. Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world-class architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
Values for All DoiT’ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun!
Are you a problem solver who likes to figure out what lies behind the numbers? Are you interested in a unique role that offers an opportunity to work directly with our CEO, shadowing business critical meetings and learning the in’s and outs of our global business? If so, DoiT could be the place for you!
Target Locations: Eastern Standard Time
- We’ve created a remote-first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world from your home office.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our CEO and key stakeholders— executive team, finance, sales operations, etc — to analyze and realize the value of strategic initiatives across the business.
- Analyze, review, forecast and trend complex data
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Suggest opportunities to improve, standardize and strengthen internal controls and compliance with company policy and other regulatory requirements.
- Present analysis and recommendations for review/planning
- Support short- and long-term operational/strategic business activities through analysis
- Develop, recommend and implement business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes
- Lead/Participate in cross functional teams to address internal audit results and continuously improve processes and controls.
- Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information to facilitate efficient decision making
- Examine budget and other reporting for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations
- Flag blind spots and work to address blind spots.
- Whatever else you think will add value.
You'll do well in this role if this describes you:
- Ability to develop strategic and tactical business plans to drive positive results
- Is deeply analytical, comfortable navigating data, and working in ambiguity
- Excellent research, problem-solving, and analytical skills, including excellent Google Slides and Spreadsheet capabilities, with strong business judgment
- Ability to synthesize information quickly and present insights to senior management
- Ability to be a team player with experience working both in teams and as an individual contributor
- Demonstrates significant attention to detail with a proven capacity to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives, cross-functionally in an organization at a global scale
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external groups to solve problems
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Build strong working relationships and trust with technology business partners across the company by providing quality insights and recommendations.
- 3+ years of total experience in management/strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity, or other related roles (an MBA would be advantageous but is not an essential requirement)
- Strong sense of intellectual curiosity and business acumen
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills with the ability to identify trends in data and drive to root cause.
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a fast-paced and dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work with colleagues across various geographies and functions.
- Organized, deliberate, and reliable in structuring work, and effective problem solver.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor's degree with equivalent and relevant experience and/or finance, operations management
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible working options
- Work life balance