At DoiT International, we believe the cloud transforms the way we build technology, and we are on a mission to help companies, big or small, go through this transformation.
We are a team of cloud professionals who love working with other people to solve challenging technical problems. We are committed to personal development and enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience through blogging, training, public speaking, and contributing to open-source.
We work hands-on, side-by-side with our customers to educate, mentor, advise, and solve problems to make sure they are getting the most out of what the cloud has to offer.
We are looking for people to join us on our mission and share the honor and delight of being able to help companies to realize their ideas into successful products.
Want to join us?
From experience, the ideal candidate will have:
- The expertise to engineer, develop, and troubleshoot large production-grade distributed systems on Google Cloud Platform, and select the appropriate tools to tackle business problems at the right scale
- Experience with at least one of the following: Cloud SQL for MySQL / Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL Cloud SQL for SQL Server
- Experience with the following activities
- DB Migrations and architecture best practices
- DB Maintenance practices
- Effective use of managed services (Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, Datastore, Memorystore)
- Familiarity with RDBMS Optimization
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages such as Java, Python, Go, Rust
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Google Certified Professional Data Architect an Advantage
Sounds like you?
Here’s a little more info about us and our culture...
DoiT International is a world-leading cloud advisory company, Google Cloud’s top partner and Amazon Web Services Premier Partner. Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
Our core values guide us in creating a diverse team, a welcoming and supportive working environment, and a stellar employee experience with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development. Challenging work, continuous learning, opportunities for promotion as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication, transparency, and trust help us to attract and retain some of the best talents in the industry and we would love for you to join us on our mission.
Target Location: Anywhere in the UK. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
We put our team first and provide great benefits & perks such as:
- Up to 100% paid health insurance
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Genuine unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible working hours and a focus on maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- We encourage you to spend 30% of your work time learning new skills and working on your professional development
Want to learn more?
- Check out our live stats page to learn more about the technologies we use to support our customers
- Dig into some real-world examples of the types of issues we solve and learn more about open-source tools we have developed along the way