DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company and strategic partner of Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company working as Google Cloud’s top partner and strategic partner of Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world class architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at digital-native companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
Values for All Do’ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun
DoiT is looking to add a Paralegal to primarily support the Corporate Department, with additional support to be provided to the Marketing Department.
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with aspects of formation of corporations, corporate secretarial requirements, and multi-state compliance filings
- Ability to quickly become familiar with the company’s standard commercial agreements, including procurement agreements for customers of cloud services
- Strong analytic, research, and report generating skills including the ability to work with excel and sheets
- Well organized, hard working, and has a great attention to detail
- Ability to understand instructions clearly and precisely and be willing to work with different time zones and at different times
- 5 years of experience as Corporate Paralegal preferably within a technology services organization.
- Providing documents to our corporate compliance department and working with them on preparing the documents
- Review of commercial contracts
- Preparing forms related to bank accounts
- Research and fact finding
- Interacting with firm’s outside providers of corporate services
- Working with outside firms to ensure contractual provisions reflect local statutes and regulations
- Interfacing with different departments in the company to provide legal assistance, as instructed by the General Counsel
- Collaborating daily with DoiT General Counsel, whom the candidate will be assisting in a high speed, and often hectic legal environment