DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company and strategic partner of Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company working as Google Cloud’s top partner and strategic partner of Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world class architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at digital-native companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
Values for All Do’ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun
Target location: Since we are dedicated to being a remote first company, this position can work anywhere in the United States. We want you to work where you are most comfortable and productive whether that be at home, in a coworking space, or a coffee shop. We’ve curated a culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role, you will help prospective DoiT International customers to understand the power of the Google Maps API and related offerings. Based remotely in the US, you will apply best-in-class pipeline generation, deal management, solution pitching, negotiation, and closing skills to identify and manage new Google Maps prospects.
Google Maps helps customers transform and evolve their business to become more productive, collaborative, and mobile through the use of Google’s global network As part of an entrepreneurial team, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes as you introduce Google’s location platform to our customers.
- Deliver against assigned Google Maps business and pipeline goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience for our prospects
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities
- Work with Customer Reliability Engineers and Customer Engineers as a critical member of the team, and work closely with Google's Field Sales Executives, in order to maximize business results and to cultivate other opportunities
- Drive Google Maps business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Lead demand generation and other associated campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis, directly and with Google
- Work hands-on with Google's Maps Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer environments
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight Google Maps Platform and DoiT’s value proposition using techniques to include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers and trial management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms
- Experience using CRM systems
- Technically minded, with an understanding of the technology and cloud computing market strongly preferred
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough and tenacious
- Analytical, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities
- Ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Geospatial or location-based services experience - advantage
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible working options
- Work life balance