At DoiT International, we believe the cloud transforms the way we build technology, and we are on a mission to help companies, big or small, go through this transformation.
We are a team of cloud professionals who love working with other people to solve challenging technical problems. We are committed to personal development and enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience through blogging, training, public speaking, and contributing to open-source.
We work hands-on, side-by-side with our customers to educate, mentor, advise, and solve problems to make sure they are getting the most out of what the cloud has to offer.
We are looking for people to join us on our mission and share the honor and delight of being able to help companies to realize their ideas into successful products.
In this role you will:
As a Cloud admin and collaboration expert, you will guide customers through various business challenges related to their cloud core business applications (Google Workspace and Microsoft 365), from day to day administration questions, through security best practices, to consulting about complicated migrations of legacy mailing systems to the cloud.
In this role you'll work with companies all around the world. Together with the team, you will support customer implementation of their Google Workspace or O365/ Azure AD solution, help with licensing issues, domain verifications, email routing scenarios, mail-flow troubleshooting, conduct training sessions to system administrators and much more.
Our team helps customers transform and evolve their business- by understanding the business needs and translating it to technology solutions.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes, use technology to connect with customers.
Our Cloud Engineering team helps customers to transform and evolve their business through the use of hyperscalers’ network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes. We only hire experienced engineers who are keen to build a career with DoiT, so we are more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven’t been exposed to yet.
We are scattered around the globe, each of us has wealth of experience and knows their best, but we are and act as one team and we like to pay it forward.
Target Location: Anywhere in the United States or Canada. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
Want to join us?
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex email flows, migration, platform related security, user management, data collaboration, device management, systems integration and much more.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience as core-IT systems administrator managing users’ lifecycle, overlooking users’ security, device management, remote access to an organization, etc
- In-depth Google Workspace applications and administration hands-on experience
- In-depth O365/Azure applications and administration hands-on experience
- 2 years of providing customer support
- Experience with several change management projects
- Decent scripting experience working with the Google Workspace API and command-line tools, PowerShell connectivity to O365
- Very good social skills with customers - eager to help with the smallest helpdesk issues and on more complicated security, SSO, and migration issues
- MS-Exchange on-premises experience - an advantage
- Experience with LDAP/MS Active directory - an advantage
Sounds like you?
Here’s a little more info about us and our culture...
DoiT International is a world-leading cloud advisory company, Google Cloud’s top partner and Amazon Web Services Premier Partner. Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
Our core values guide us in creating a diverse team, a welcoming and supportive working environment, and a stellar employee experience with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development. Challenging work, continuous learning, opportunities for promotion as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication, transparency, and trust help us to attract and retain some of the best talents in the industry and we would love for you to join us on our mission.
We put our team first and provide great benefits & perks such as:
- Up to 100% paid health insurance
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Genuine unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible working hours and a focus on maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- We encourage you to spend 30% of your work time learning new skills and working on your professional development
Want to learn more?
- Check out our live stats page to learn more about the technologies we use to support our customers
- Dig into some real-world examples of the types of issues we solve and learn more about open-source tools we have developed along the way