DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company and strategic partner of Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company working as Google Cloud’s top partner and strategic partner of Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world class architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at digital-native companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
Values for All Do’ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun
Description: DoiT International is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with strong experience in defining and managing business solutions to support go-to-market objectives. This is a newly created role, and the ideal candidate for this position will possess excellent data analytics and systems experience, strong communication skills, and project management skills. Your role will play a critical component in supporting, enabling, and generating business intel for our rapidly growing GTM organization. Experience working with a sales and marketing organization under hyper growth situations is a must - you will be triaging, prioritizing, and developing solutions to support our rapidly growing team.
- Design and implement, working closing with all stakeholders, a corporate strategy and plans to implement, integrate, and coordinate our key business systems to provide strong business analysis and reporting to support our corporate objectives. This will include CRM, Marketing
- Automation, Sales Engagement, Help Desk, Finance and other internal applications as our business needs mature.
- Analyze, define, and recommend necessary operational procedures to drive efficiency, scalability, compliance and integrations across internal tooling.
- Work closely with all departments and stakeholders to define requirements and coordinate efforts to maximize the systems and reporting tools for all the teams. Serve as Corporate Data
- Librarian to ensure consistent and proper use of key data and metrics. Document and publish necessary resource documents and information to keep all teams current with cross functional data and processes.
- Build a small but highly effective team to serve the operational needs of the business, including but not limited to Systems and Tools, BI, Enablement, and Planning.
- Provide expertise for data analysis, reporting, and system implementations to assist functional teams in their daily activities. Support functional resources in their daily operational activities and reporting requirements.
- Lead project teams and corporate staff to provide project management and implementation of key cross functional systems, procedures, data management, reporting, and analysis activities. Provide training and documentation for corporate systems in coordination with vendors and internal resources. Provide input and support for onboarding of new hires and other internal resources. -Provide support for other projects and tasks as directed by management.
- Previous experience implementing and managing CRM, sales and marketing tools, Financial systems and other decision support solutions in a SaaS Business required, ITSM vertical preferred.
- Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Analytics, Zendesk, Intacct and underlying systems are a strong plus, although we are still in the process of defining what our needs are.
- Project management experience and a successful track record of implementing and maintaining data analysis and reporting systems across the organization from the ground up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills in working with all functional groups and at all levels. Self-disciplined and strong time management skills. “Hands on” type that can get things done working alone or with teams. Experience and familiarity with cloud management and infrastructure or other related technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, or other Cloud providers.
- High skills level for Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other analysis and presentation tools.
- Experience working in startups or other fast paced high tech environments a plus.