DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company and strategic partner of Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company working as Google Cloud’s top partner and strategic partner of Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world class architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at digital-native companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
Values for All Do’ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun
Target location: We are dedicated to being a remote-first company; we want you to work where you are most comfortable and productive whether that be at home, in a company-provided coworking space, or a coffee shop! Due to the global distribution of the Marketing team, east coast time zone working hours are preferred.
As DoiT expands the marketing team to meet growing demand for our solutions, we're looking for a resourceful, creative, and martech-geek to join our mission. You will be responsible for building, nurturing, maintaining and supporting our MarTech stack and email marketing technology. As DoiT’s global Digital Automation Manager, you will be a strategic contributor who enables our go-to-market teams to execute at scale, with consistency and effectiveness.
The successful Digital Automation Manager will be the heart of the team, responsible for implementing and maintaining various marketing initiatives supporting demand generation. You are comfortable in Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, and dabble in CMS systems (headless/Drupal). In addition to building and deploying marketing campaign blueprints, you will be expected to configure list segmentations, support creation of landing pages, build reports, analyze data and recommend improvements. As the martech stack matures, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally to ensure seamless integration of new technologies. You will be chartered with documentation of the Demand Generation playbook in order to create scale and repeatable business practices.
Who you are
- You love learning.
- You love learning about new marketing and sales technologies.
- You aren’t afraid to test and fail, in fact, you thrive on experimentation.
- You are a builder first, optimizer second.
- You appreciate working with a global team and are comfortable with flexible working hours.
- You live for process and documentation.
- You are data driven and enjoy amplification of marketing’s impact.
- You partner well with others and are comfortable debating and brainstorming ideas.
- You are accountable.
- In collaboration with the Marketing and Business Development team members, improve our marketing automation and orchestration capabilities to empower campaign owners to launch effective, repeatable campaigns at scale.
- Design and implement lead nurturing, lead scoring and automated marketing frameworks to develop qualified sales leads across all digital channels (email, paid social, PPC, 3rd party sites).
- Act with urgency to create and document campaign frameworks including digital programs, new logo acquisition, customer growth and nurture streams.
- Provide troubleshooting, data cleansing and data analysis across the marketing technology ecosystem.
- Become a subject matter expert on email, digital and social campaign techniques and KPIs.
- Solid execution and DNA of A/B/N testing techniques.
- Surface insights that enable marketing and sales to focus on successful full-funnel strategies, including insight into channel and asset performance.
- Enhance our existing marketing tech stack. Stay abreast of the latest marketing trends to suggest changes or additions to our stack when relevant. Assist in the implementation of marketing tools and integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, computer science, engineering or finance preferred
- 3+ years’ experience using Hubspot or Marketo in high-growth B2B technology organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of GDPR
- Collaborative team player, yet comfortable working with little direction.
- Demonstrated experience bringing visibility to Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI).
- Established playbook for integrating new marketing technologies.
- Ability and interest in creating process documentation to enable scalability.
- If you enjoy a start-up, fast paced work environment, rolling up your sleeves to tinker and tune processes, celebrating successes and bringing passion and enthusiasm to enhance team culture, then APPLY NOW!
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible working options
- Work life balance