DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company working as Google Cloud’s top partner and Amazon Web Services Premier Partner. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world-class architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
Values for All Do’ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun
Target location: Since we are dedicated to being a remote first company, this position can work anywhere in EMEA (preferably in GMT time zone). We want you to work where you are most comfortable and productive whether that be at home, in a coworking space, or a coffee shop. We’ve curated a culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
As a Product Manager you will be part of the team responsible for developing and growing Flexsave.
In this role, you will:
- Develop deep contextual understanding of our business, our clients, our users, and their needs
- Maintain deep knowledge, context, and ownership of the product areas you are responsible for
- Build and present economic models that convey how our products support and grow our businesses
- Build requirements that align product solutions closely to customer needs, and help to define phased, iterative delivery, with superior customer experience
- Work closely with engineering teams to provide market/customer context, and prioritize deliverables
- Act as a conduit between support and engineering, ensuring that critical issues are triaged and solved in a timely manner
- Maintain competitive awareness and ensure sustained differentiation is always a core objective
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure input is captured, and your strategy/plan is widely understood
- Verify readiness of features for release to clients (in production/pre-production form)
- Ensure technical documentation & collateral is prepared to support release
- Extensive experience building technical cloud products for B2B SaaS companies
- Well-informed on cloud-native technologies, with deep knowledge of infrastructure pricing, and discount methods in AWS and/or GCP
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams, and lead when necessary
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing nature of SaaS market, and can pivot and learn quickly
- Background in shaping business strategy for technical products or services
- Comfort making difficult decisions with uncertainty and imperfect data and gaining buy-in from stakeholders
- Fluent English communication skills (verbal and written)
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance