DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company and strategic partner of Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company working as Google Cloud’s top partner and strategic partner of Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world class architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at digital-native companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
Values for All Do’ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun
Target region: We are dedicated to being a remote-first company; we want you to work where you are most comfortable and productive whether that be at home, in a company-provided coworking space, or a coffee shop! Due to the global distribution of the Marketing team, east coast time zone working hours are preferred.
In this role, you will:
- Develop deep contextual understanding of our business, our clients, our users, & our platform
- Develop differentiated positioning and messaging that clearly describe customer benefit
- Generate product & feature collateral that educates internal stakeholders, and excites and inspires our customers & leads.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis to develop compelling product positioning, pricing and messaging
- Plan the launch of frequent new product capabilities and releases, and manage the cross-functional execution of the plan, including go-to-market team education.
- Leverage your understanding of the market to influence our platform strategy
- Plan and execute product-led user acquisition campaigns
- Support broader demand generation and content marketing campaigns with expertly crafted content that speaks to target personas
- Develop and scale the Product Marketing function as we grow and expand around the world
- Develop and articulate a deep understanding of the buying centers, including vertical fit and persona profiles
- Cultivate relationships with industry analysts driving towards market recognition and awards
The ideal candidate has:
- 7+ years professional experience in Product Marketing roles for B2B SaaS products
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Very strong verbal/written communication skills, and experience creating and publishing rich content in a variety of media (brochures, demos, slide decks, videos, etc.)
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams, and lead when necessary
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing nature of SaaS market, and can pivot and learn quickly
- Comfort making difficult decisions with uncertainty and imperfect data
- Familiarity with public cloud providers like GCP and/or AWS
- Experience in leading a team
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching or pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible working options
- Work life balance