Senior Cloud Architect
Target Location: Anywhere in Australia. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
Public cloud transforms the way we build technology, and at DoiT International we are on a mission to help companies, big or small, to go through this transformation.
We are a team of cloud professionals who love working with other people to solve challenging technical problems. We are committed to personal development and enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience through blogging, training, public speaking, and contributing to open-source.
We work hands-on, side-by-side with our customers to educate, mentor, advise, and solve problems to make sure they are getting the most out of what the cloud has to offer.
We are looking for people to join us on our mission and share the honour and delight of being able to help companies to realize their ideas into successful products.
Want to join us?
From experience, the ideal candidate will have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The expertise to architect, develop, and troubleshoot large production-grade distributed systems on either AWS, GCP, or Azure, and select the appropriate tools to tackle business problems at the right scale
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- A programming background with shell scripts and one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, or Rust
- Networking experience (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, SDN, and VPNs)
- Experience troubleshooting Linux machines (e.g., system resource management, cgroups, storage and file systems, network configuration, and so on)
- Familiarity with debugging, refactoring, and optimizing code, and the experience to know when and how to automate tasks
Sounds like you?
Here’s a little more info about us and our culture...
DoiT International is a world-leading cloud advisory company, Google Cloud’s top partner and Amazon Web Services Premier Partner. Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
Our core values guide us in creating a diverse team, a welcoming and supportive working environment, and a stellar employee experience with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development. Challenging work, continuous learning, opportunities for promotion as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication, transparency, and trust help us to attract and retain some of the best talents in the industry and we would love for you to join us on our mission.
We are a remote-first company, and you can work from anywhere in Australia. If you would prefer not to work from home, we are happy to arrange an office space for you to work from. We’ve curated a culture that thrives in a virtual environment and will try to provide you with the resources you need to connect with colleagues from all around the world.
We put our team first and provide great benefits & perks such as:
- Health insurance
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Genuine unlimited annual leave policy
- Flexible working hours and a focus on maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- We encourage you to spend 30% of your work time learning new skills and working on your professional development
Want to learn more?
- Read about a day in the life of a Cloud Architect @ DoiT
- Check out our live stats page to learn more about the technologies we use to support our customers