DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company and strategic partner of Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company working as Google Cloud’s top partner and strategic partner of Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world class architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at digital-native companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
Values for All Do’ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun
Target Locations: Since we are dedicated to being a remote first company, this position can work anywhere in EMEA. We want you to work where you are most comfortable and productive whether that be at home, in a coworking space, or a coffee shop. We’ve curated a culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role, you will:
- Develop deep contextual understanding of our business, our clients, our users, & their needs
- Maintain deep knowledge, context, & ownership of the platform areas you are responsible for
- Build requirements that align product solutions closely to customer needs, & help to define phased, iterative delivery, with superior customer experience
- Work with engineering teams to provide market/customer context, and prioritize deliverables
- Maintain competitive awareness and ensure sustained differentiation is always a core objective
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure input is captured, and your strategy/plan is widely understood
- Verify readiness of features for release to clients (in production/pre-production form)
- Ensure Technical Documentation & collateral is prepared to support release
The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years experience in product roles for B2B SaaS products
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams
- Hands-on/operational experience with AWS, GCP, or other major public cloud - mandatory
- Experience with Big Data systems that perform advanced analytics
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams, and lead when necessary
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing nature of SaaS market, and can pivot and learn quickly
- Comfort making difficult decisions with uncertainty and imperfect data
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Background in User Experience & personnel management considered a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching or pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible working options
- Work life balance