At DoiT International, we believe the cloud transforms the way we build technology, and we are on a mission to help companies, big or small, go through this transformation. We make the cloud our business, so our customers can focus on theirs.
We are looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented individual Sr Product Support Specialist who will be responsible for providing world-class Saas application support in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a technical background and customer facing experience supporting cloud computing products, services, and solutions. We are a team of support professionals who love working with other people to solve challenging technical problems. We are committed to personal development and enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience. We work hands-on, side-by-side with our customers to educate, mentor, advise, and solve problems to make sure they are getting the most out of what our product line has to offer.We are looking for people to join us on our mission and share the honor and delight of being able to help companies to realize their ideas into successful products.
Target Locations: Eastern/Atlantic Time Zones within the United States/Canada. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
- Be the expert on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) billing enquiries (become the subject matter expert)
- Respond with a sense of urgency to escalated customer support issues
- Inform the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends
- Triage, troubleshoot, and provide resolution for customer support requests
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Ensure the appropriate Account Management team members are informed of any impacting issues the customer is experiencing
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Identify common problems and create knowledge base articles, FAQs, and videos based on these insights
- Work with our technical writing team to enhance existing product documentation and help with the creation of new feature documentation based on technical specifications and collaboration with engineers
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Minimal On-call may be required, and if so will be compensated for
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years in a technical support role or similar in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience creating and enhancing documentation for the Product Support organization and internal staff
- Some knowledge with Ticketing / Case Management System like Salesforce.com, Zendesk, or ServiceNow at an Administrative level
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer software problems, including having worked with bug tracking systems like Jira or something similar
- A service mindset, with a strong sense of empathy, awareness of team dynamics and conflict resolution skills
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Embody a “be curious” personality and self-movitaved to learn and develop professional competencies / certifications
Not required, but bonus points for:
- 1-2+ years experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) billing experience (huge plus!)
- GCP Digital Cloud Leader or AWS Cloud Practitioner certification
- A willingness to learn some python skills and use Jupyter notebook analytical tools which engineers provide is a plus!
- Some experience with finance or data analytics tools like Tableau, Domo, etc., and SQL knowledge is a plus!
Sounds like you?
Here’s a little more info about us and our culture...
- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps developers at digital-native companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance
Want to know more?
- Check out our live stats page to learn more about the technologies we use to support our customers