- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Netherlands. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
Want to learn more?
- Check out this blog to learn more about a day in the life of a Cloud Architect @ DoiT
- Check out our live stats page to learn more about the technologies used by the team every day to support our customers
- Learn more about some real world examples of the types of issues we solve and open sourced tools the team has developed along the way.
- Team Management:
- Hire, onboard and manage the team of Cloud Architects specializing in container orchestration, data and analytics, machine learning, cost optimization.
- Empower your team to become the best version of themselves, challenge them technically, support them in achieving cloud certification and their personal career objectives.
- Service Delivery for Digital-Native Companies:
- Enable your team to guide customers on how to configure and deploy their products or services on Google Cloud or AWS infrastructure.
- Act as an escalation point and provide technical support to customers on innovative /complex cloud topics.
- Work with the marketing team to evangelize Google Cloud and AWS products and services by organizing events (e.g. meetups, workshops, immersion days, etc.) with a goal of knowledge sharing and education.
- Impact product strategy by consolidating team’s feedback, Work in collaboration with our Platforms and Product teams to improve our own products by conveying feedback from customers, reviewing and contributing to API designs, testing new features.
- Work with your peers from within the global team across departments: sales, customer success, people operations, etc.
- 10+ year of experience architecting, developing, and troubleshooting internet-scale, production-grade distributed systems
- 5+ year of experience in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud with the focus on selecting appropriate tools to tackle the business problem at the right scale
- Proven people leadership or tech leadership skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills in English and French
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, Go, or Rust; as well as shell scripting
- Experience with container technologies, e.g. Kubernetes - an advantage
- Experience with networking, e.g. TCP/IP, routing, network topologies, SDN and VPN
- Experience with Linux operating systems administration and internals such as filesystems, system calls, cgroups
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance