Double combines a dedicated human assistant and the best software to help you achieve what matters most.
Double helps CEOs and their teams save time every day, by making it easy to work with a dedicated remote assistant: an actual human being, empowered by great tech. Our doubles manage calendars, book travel, handle admin projects, and help their clients get to the end of their todo list.
We started in April 2018 and have recently closed $6M+ in fundraising with top-tier VCs. Our private beta has been showing strong traction and we are now looking for an exceptional marketer to accelerate our growth.
Let's build the future of delegation together.
What you will do Our current growth (x3 in the last 4 months) has mostly been based on referrals and word-of-mouth.
We are now looking for a Coordinator to assist our CEO and Marketing team with follow up and ideas.
Some of the projects you will work on:
- Following up on current leads and assessing prior leads
- Tracking results and efficacy of existing campaigns, as well as brainstorming additional campaigns with the team
- Execute existing outbound strategies, while also providing insightful feedback to the team
- Evaluating current manual processes and setting up automation where appropriate. This would include the use of programs such as Zapier, Close.io, Hubspot, Google Alerts, etc.
- Conducting initial calls with leads to present Double, our values, and how we can partner to increase productivity
- Leveraging social media to determine areas of opportunity for new leads and targeted marketing
We're a dynamic team that values a transparent and innovative work environment. We work hard to support each other in many ways. We value doers, people who are not afraid to break things and experiment.
This is a growth opportunity for the right person looking to support an important aspect of our organization and grow into the next level.
You will be reporting directly to Alice, our CEO and co-founder. You will also work in close contact with Sarah in our Marketing team.
Who you are
- You have at least 6 months of experience in Marketing & Growth, or a prior internship focused on Marketing and Growth
- You have a degree in Marketing, a GPA of at least 3.0, along with successful projects you've contributed to
- You are creative and analytical. You understand that in order to develop new ideas, we must first analyze the efficacy of existing strategies
- You are execution-driven and goal-oriented. You like to get projects in motion and test things out vs. over-strategizing. You like the challenge of reaching ambitious growth goals
- You like to experiment, are not afraid of testing things that might fail, and feel comfortable making mistakes you can then iterate on
- You are autonomous and a self-learner. As a coordinator supporting a small team, you'll be a sounding board, our eyes and ears, and an agent for growth and success
- You are curious about the work of other team members, our users, and the industry in general, and feel comfortable asking questions, giving feedback, and sharing your own ideas
- You are adaptable and don't mind having an evolving scope. You're more interested about fixing problems overall than on the channels to get there
Benefits & perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, a flexible vacation policy, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous Stock Options
- Participation in medical and dental insurance
- Team happy hours and company outings
To apply, click the button below, complete the form and we will be in touch within 2-3 business days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.