We connect all medical supply purchases in one, easy-to-understand solution. Responsibly. Our service reallocates excess supplies from areas of crisis and finds resources and medical commodities. Our customers are medical wholesalers, hospitals, and medical organizations that have the need to find efficient supply chains or temporary manufacturers.
Are you interested in using your web development skills for something that has a real impact? Develop intuitive UIs from scratch with modern tooling? Redesign how B2B E-commerce and Marketplaces work? Building interfaces that are used daily by our buyers, suppliers, and own sales representatives? If so, then we want to learn more about you!
Droppe is a Finnish medical supply marketplace company for medical supplies. Via our two-sided marketplace, we support small and mid-sized B2B buyers in technical purchases with intuitive product data, comparisons for complex products, and hyperlocal customer support. For suppliers, we give access to ready-to-ship customers, instant B2B payments, and lower customer-related costs.
In our first year, we have helped over 250 B2B customers in 3 countries.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be working together with the development team on frontend web design & development as well as collaborating with customer success & sales on understanding customer product design needs.
We are seeking a self-starter that:
- Is energetic; empathic and cares about intuitive user interfaces and user experience
- Result-driven & resilient; ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment
- Good listener. The ability to understand the needs and reasons of different stakeholders
- Fast-learner. Ability to pick up new tooling as well as understanding the other aspects of Droppe’s operations & core business
- Enjoy fast-paced teams where the initiative and accountability do generate results every day
- Loves to develop with modern tooling, automate things & continuously improve processes
Required skills & proof of success:
- Experience with React (or optionally Next.js)
- Familiar with Typescript
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS / SCSS
- Familiar with automated frontend testing (e.g. Jest)
- Good eye for UI design cares deeply about solid UX, and has projects to back this up
- Experience with consuming RESTful or GraphQl APIs
- Proficient at Git (we use Git Flow with GitHub)
- Our stack consists of Docker, headless Laravel based backend, and PostgreSQL. Next.js, Typescript, Less & Jest for frontend. Python for external microservices. We’re running on AWS & deployments are automated with CircleCI.
What we offer:
- Modern tooling & peer-learning on full-stack & DevOps development
- Full transparency into how a sales-driven organization is run, how software development can support sales directly, and see how fast a young startup can move in a traditional industry
- Competitive salary & optional equity
- Mission-driven and unrivaled environment for driven personalities
- Caring meritocracy to support high performance
- Steep learning curve in software development and significant personal growth
- Flexible work hours and location (remote)
The position will report to Henrik (Co-founder, Tech & Brand) and the Scrum Dev team.
To apply to the Droppe team, please send a brief introduction, link to your Linkedin profile, and a link to your portfolio and/or GitHub.
We enthusiastically look forward to hearing from you!
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org