We are your 401(k) and defined benefit experts. DWC provides plan document, compliance, consulting and government reporting services for qualified retirement plans to more than 2,500 clients in all 50 states, ranging in size from single participant defined benefit plans to complex 401(k) plans including several thousand employees. In addition to our renowned responsiveness and obsession with detail, we put a commitment to client service at the center of everything we do.
Over the last 20 years, we have developed a culture focused on the client and investment advisor experience. Our culture emphasizes helping everyone around us perform at the highest level and requires all work to be completed at an A+ level, without exception.
Experience We are currently seeking candidates with at least one year of experience providing plan compliance and government reporting services. At minimum you must be able to perform the following:
- All compliance tests
- Controlled group determination
- Top-heavy determination
- New comparability profit sharing calculations
- Understand and interpret plan documents
- Respond to all incoming communications within two hours during the workday without exception
- Excellent writing skills related to responding to all inquiries and preparing consulting reports
- Follow through on all promises to clients, advisors, and recordkeepers (includes our service guarantees)
All candidates must be technologically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Relius.
If you do not enjoy communicating with our clients, advisors, or recordkeepers – this will not be a fit.