As a member of our Investor Relations Team you will work to efficiently onboard new potential investors as well as strategically expose investors to the various offerings in Commercial Real Estate investing on the EquityMultiple platform. This role provides an excellent opportunity to learn our business from the inside out and will provide tremendous on-the-job training as you work closely with members of our operations, asset management and investment teams.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Engage with investors via inbound and outbound calls, helping onboard new potential investors to the EquityMultiple platform and introduce them to various investment opportunities.
- Deliver efficient and responsive resolution to various customer inquiries via email, chat and phone.
- Collaborate with our various teams on complex customer requests.
- Craft, facilitate and execute sophisticated marketing campaigns in support of current offerings including email marketing, thought leadership blog posts and/or webcasting.
- Focus on enhancing customer relationships and building trust.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while being responsive to our customers.
We are looking for someone with:
- 1-3 year(s) of experience in investment banking, wealth management, commercial real estate, and capital market roles
- Series 7 and 63 or 66 licenses; or willingness to attain necessary license(s) within several months of start date
- Broad-based knowledge and understanding of commercial real estate and/or finance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience engaging with new and current clients via phone
- Ability to address and alleviate client concerns
- Strong listening skills and ability to empathize
- Excited about speaking to investors and sophisticated clientele
- Obsessive attention to detail, with a reliable, consistent approach to work
- Ability to take a process-oriented, data-driven approach to customer service and sales
- Consistent focus on delivering excellent customer satisfaction
- Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Team player, humble attitude with a strong willingness/desire to learn
These qualifications would give you a leg up:
- Experience with, or understanding of commercial real estate investments
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM
EquityMultiple is a commercial real estate investment and technology firm that provides accredited investors access to professionally vetted, private real estate transactions across property types and risk profiles. EquityMultiple’s mission is to make real estate investing simple, accessible, and transparent. To date, EquityMultiple’s investors have participated in over $2.5 billion in commercial real estate transactions through its online investing platform. For more information, please visit https://www.equitymultiple.com/.
EquityMultiple is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.