EQUITYMULTIPLE has an immediate opening for a highly motivated, experienced, data-driven, performance-oriented Senior Growth Marketing Manager. You will join a passionate, multidisciplinary, fast-growing team whose goal is to make real estate investing more accessible, transparent, and secure. The Senior Growth Marketing Manager will oversee the management of substantial marketing budget across digital marketing programs, implement and fine-tune attribution models, craft and execute experiments across the decision funnel, and lead in all aspects of quantitative customer acquisition, retention, and satisfaction. The position also affords the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other divisions of the company, and blend quantitative acumen with creativity and a spirit of digital inquisitiveness.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Deploy, manage, and optimize significant marketing spend across traditional and non-traditional ad programs.
- Partner with other Marketing Team members, as well as Real Estate and Investor Relations teams, to understand customer perspective and create more compelling, relevant marketing materials.
- Direct EquityMultiple’s marketing automation: Optimize and improve email marketing practices, including drip campaigns and integration of other demand indicators and signals.
- Take ownership of EquityMultiple’s analytics stack: create more integrated, comprehensive views of marketing performance, and build reporting to be consumed by key stakeholders and direct company-level decisions.
- Take ownership of EquityMultiple’s affiliate programs: create a more programmatic, scaled network of affiliate partners shaped by dynamic ROI tracking.
- Work with internal and external design resources to craft, test, and iterate on ad creative
- Scope out and implement creative, unorthodox new customer acquisition channels, including (but limited to) geofencing, direct mail, and guerrilla marketing
We are looking for someone with:
- A statisticians passion for marketing data. You are on a perpetual quest to understand performance metrics, determine true cause-and-effect, and drive higher ROAS through optimization
- Deep experience with Google AdWords programs and PPC best practices.
- Deep experience with marketing analytics tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Mixpanel, Tend, Tableau, or other softwares.
- Deep experience with RTB/programmatic display and ad serving technologies.
- Experience with multivariate and A/B testing softwares: Optimizely, Google Optimize, or related tools.
- An empathetic, broad-minded approach to digital marketing. You want to drive ROI, but you also want to put the right message in front of the right person at the right time.
- Passionate about real estate: Like the rest of the team, you are in tune with your inner Urban Economist - you are fascinated by demographic trends, labor market demand drivers, and the unique character of neighborhoods and urban environments across the country
- 5-8+ years of direct experience in a data-driven marketing role
- Preference to personal finance or fintech industry experience
- 4-year degree from accredited institution. Preference to coursework in economics, statistics, marketing, business, mathematics, or a related field.
- Excellent quantitative skills; adept at working with and making sense of data from disparate sources. Experience with SQL preferred
- WIllingness and ability to work across teams and take full ownership of projects
- Strong technical aptitude: familiarity with data manipulation and product development protocols a plus
- Copywriting experience
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Full-stack marketing acumen: attribution tools, keyword research and market sizing, email automation, creative design, and digital ad programs and networks.
EquityMultiple is a commercial real estate investment and technology firm that provides accredited investors access to professionally vetted, private real estate transactions across property types and risk profiles. EquityMultiple’s mission is to make real estate investing simple, accessible, and transparent. To date, EquityMultiple’s investors have participated in over $2.5 billion in commercial real estate transactions through its online investing platform. For more information, please visit https://www.equitymultiple.com/.
EquityMultiple is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.