We’re looking for an die-hard design thinker, also an exceptional Figma charmer. (If this is you, Skip the rest, just hit the Apply now button.)
Esports Players League (ESPL) is a global esports tournament and platform focused on nurturing grassroots gamer communities and digital interactivity. We aspire to serve casual players with frequent fun tournaments, and competitive players a clear path to pro.
ESPL is made up of an international group of entrepreneurs, engineers, gamers, and industry specialists with a passion for competitive gaming and a keen eye for innovation. By merging our years of expertise and love for gaming, we can create an Esports Platform that exceeds the expectations of grassroots tournaments and events. With a global footprint of over 16 countries (Asia, Europe, and the Americas), we are now expanding our team in Malaysia.
We are looking for a candidate who can gather user requirements, design graphic elements and create storyboards and mockups.
- Utilise Design Thinking as a design process
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- Expert user of Figma
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Able to develop frontend codes a big advantage