The easiest way to sell your property in Mexico City is with Flat.
Flat is an iBuyer for the Mexican market, focused on solving the liquidity problem of residential real estate, with a deep tech layer to the traditional home-flipping business. Flat offers clear benefits to both sides of the transaction. For sellers, it makes the process easier and faster, with the possibility of immediately sell the asset. For buyers, it guarantees the conditions of the property, a fair purchase price, and a seamless buying experience. Job Description
Over the past year, Flat has developed and brought to market an instant buying product, where Flat buys, renovates, and re-sells used homes. Flat’s vision is to become the primary real estate marketplace of Mexico; to achieve this vision, Flat needs to complement its Marketing team. As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. You will be able to roll up your sleeves to get started and will have the resources to build a team, internally and externally, to help you execute on the strategy you develop. Responsibilities
- Create and own the go-to-market strategy for new products & features:
- You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption. You will also conduct customer research and apply your insights to these and other initiatives.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning:
- Bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences. You will promote the company as an innovator to the press and public and oversee outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization:
- You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership. You will also lead and mentor a growing team of marketers across a broad set of functions including product marketing, partner marketing, content, and brand.
- Deepen relationships with key partners:
- You will nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Build a marketing department:
- Identify talent needs, hire and manage a high-performing integrated marketing team. We'll love to hear about you if:
- Have demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, and blogging, etc.)
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work;
- Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas. Perks
- Stock Options
- Health insurance
- 15 day Aguinaldo
- 15 day vacation since year 0
- Equipment will be provided by the company on your first day