Folkspaper is a social news platform where the content is presented, edited, and curated by you. It offers a space for the new generation influencers, key opinion leaders, and writers to report to the communities and build their professional brand.
What is Folkspaper
Folkspaper is an open media app designed for both common users and cryptocurrency users. It is an open media platform. People would be able to post anything happened around or related to themselves.
Folkspaper offers cryptocurrency users a channel for spending and earning Bitcoin by contributing valuable contents on our app. Folkspaper will be the place where users could deliver local news to others nearby, share experiences about cryptocurrency and etc. We aim that Folkspaper ultimately becomes a new model of decentralization of journalism where Folkspaper users not only act as a reader but also a content contributor.
We are an early startup team. Everyone at Folkspaper has the courage to take challenges. We are full of passion, creativity and energy, and we all take more responsibilities beyond our own positions. If you would like to challenge yourself and create a new future, you will be warmly welcomed.
- A quick learner, strong self-study ability, would like to break the boundary.
- A passionate cryptocurrency enthusiast, acquaint with blockchain and good at using social media.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- A strong cross-team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A strong, strategic product leader.
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally, so strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- As a startup company, sometimes we may have heavier workload and more challenges, so a strong anti-pressure ability is a plus.
- A master of using Office Software: Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Design background preferred.
- Knowing Regression analysis preferred.
- Designing, operating seasonal campaigns for Folkspaper.
- Perfecting and optimizing the product.
- Analyzing and monitoring qualitative and quantitative data on Folkspaper to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Presenting findings and preparing strategy recommendations to management team.
- Analyzing other competitors and reporting as daily operations.
- Taking care of social media accounts.