Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
- Serve as a trusted legal advisor on a broad range of matters, including but not limited to supply chain, procurement, real estate, media/licensing, and general corporate.
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise on a wide variety of contracts to ensure that the best interests of Freshly Inc. are served.
- Advise on day-to-day issues related to general corporate matters.
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the Legal team and non-legal staff to meet the legal needs of Freshly.
__About you: __
- You are a team player and a resourceful problem solver, with superb legal skills and judgment, and excellent writing and communications skills.
- Member of NY State Bar
- 5+ years of legal experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization