Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
We are seeking a proactive, strategic professional to lead a growing team of digital marketing all stars. This person will be responsible for leading our digital growth marketing initiatives for and building on our already strong digital program strategy. Reporting into the Senior Director of Growth Marketing and working in partnership with Freshly’s leadership, the candidate will oversee digital and Freshly’s online presence.
While Freshly is growing quickly, we’re a lean team that relies on testing and learning plus a massive amount of collaboration and communication.
- Growth Marketing - Develop digital programs to increase customer growth and improve conversion rates across Facebook, Instagram, Paid Search, Display/Retargeting, YouTube & Affiliate Marketing.
- Digital Strategic Planning – Lead planning growth in digital marketing for Freshly. You will work closely with the Marketing, Brand, and Product teams in this effort. You will also develop the Digital Marketing strategic roadmap—and multi-channel strategy—that leverages the company's unique value props and marketplace position, while providing optimal return on investment.
- Landing Page Development & Optimization – Working closely with the creative team to develop a best in class user experience. Manage digital assets and support the company's business objectives (Awareness, Conversion, and Revenue).
- Digital Activation – Develop annual tactical digital marketing plans that embrace the full set of digital tools, including SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, web site, web video, and social media appropriate to a developer focused brand, audience, and message. Specifically, identify benchmarks and implement new practices and strategies to improve followers and engagement across all relevant social platforms.
- Analytics and Reporting – Own analytics and reporting for digital and growth marketing. Develop quarterly and yearly reports/dashboards that effectively communicate current state of business and program performance.
- A paid search and social marketing leader. You bring extensive paid search and general digital marketing expertise.
- You've led or been a key part of a best-in-class marketing team operating at scale (ideally 7 figures monthly). You bring strong know-how about how to automate campaigns, optimize bids, and drive strong performance.
- Ruthlessly analytical. You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in a quantitative field and ideally have experience with more advanced analytics, programming, and statistical tools.
- Ability and eagerness to effectively balance the big-picture strategic work with day-to-day execution. A strategic thinker and strong communicator. You're equally comfortable in the weeds and thinking big picture. You'll be asked to identify the high-level risks and opportunities for the channel.
- A driver for growth. You'll be tasked with quickly scaling one of our most important, highest potential marketing channels. You're the kind of person who thrives on that challenge. You're extremely proactive and gritty, and you make the most of what you have.
- Experienced people manager. You have at least 4+ years of professional experience overall with at least 3 years experience directly managing a team.
- Provide analysis on acquisition, onboarding, and new user retention strategies, optimizing the program for overall business outcomes (not 'growth at any cost' hacking).
- A propensity for testing constantly and a constant advocate for marketing excellence.