Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
- Applies the newly developed commercialization protocol in conjunction with the Meals Portfolio, R&D, FSQA, Operations, Culinary Operations, Procurement teams to ensure streamlined process flow and efficient communication at each step in the process.
- Directs/coordinates functional progress and the achievement of key milestones against the meal calendar launch dates, driving on-time delivery as an OKR including, but not limited to:
- Operations capacity/capability/cost
- Sample requirements and delivery
- Supplier approval process
- New ingredient sourcing and spec development
- Benchtop development
- Prototype review
- Trial schedule
- Master data, supply planning, MRP
- Facilitates effective problem solving and trouble-shooting, ensuring timely resolution for all functional process stakeholders, consistent with cost and meal quality objectives.
- Partners with multiple operations functions (FSQA, Engineering, Planning/Operational Excellence, Culinary, etc.) to develop, accurate and detailed cost and capacity projections/analysis for internal manufactured new meal concepts.
- Coordinates the internal resources and process set-up needed to bring external manufactured components and finished products into the Freshly manufacturing (components) and/or distribution (finished meals) systems.
- Schedules appropriate cross-functional meetings, reviews as needed.
- Performs launch process audits.
Education and Experience (Requirements):
- Undergraduate degree; Master's degree a plus.
- Plant operations experience, Procurement exposure.
- Project Management Required, 5+ years applied experience
- Food experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Ability to build positive and constructive cross-functional relationships, including plant leadership teams, OPS team peers.
- Core strength managing multi-phased processes simultaneously.
- Exposure to product development and procurement processes.
- Customer centric mindset – both internal and external.
- Proven ability to improve results & increase efficiency.