Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
Freshly Inc., a leader in the fully prepared meal, direct-to-consumer category, is seeking a Community Coordinator to be part of the continued build-out of its Corporate Operations department and will report to the Community Manager. The Community Coordinator is a member of a wider multi-disciplinary team responsible for providing outreach and engagement, enhancing both internal and external experiences for our employees, partners, and communities, while maintaining production/warehouse employee connections, assistance, guidance, events, recognition, safety and more. The Community Coordinator will be the first touchpoint of every employee through the day, and thus it becomes Freshly’s most important cultural champion. The Coordinator will be responsible for setting the tone and the cultural standards of Freshly, spearheading the efforts in keeping employee happiness, interactivity and productivity. Being the first interaction of the day with all employees, the Coordinator will play an integral part in the planning, facilitation and execution of all cultural initiatives and events, from in-office happy hours to company-wide offsite activities. The Coordinator also has the critical objective to ensure the safety of all Freshly employees by performing all the required entry point activities, from check-ins, daily screening, as well as becoming a first-touch information point for everyone. Among the check-in activities the Coordinator will be responsible for implementing, following, and executing timely COVID-19 specific screenings for all employees at Freshly, including but not limited to: screening temperatures of each employee daily, assisting with tracking and inventory management of any pertinent assets, and reporting and recording of findings related to check-ins and screenings, ensuring that the proper follow-up protocols are followed. Finally, the Coordinator should be an advocate for Freshly’s mission, foster Freshly’s culture, and disseminate and live by the company's Core Values. This will enhance consistency with culture, events and protocols, and will ensure that all the employees have the same familiar feeling of Freshly wherever they are working from, but most importantly the same spirit!
- Conduct temperature screenings and screening questionnaires for all Freshly employees. Safely record the employees/visitors details, temperature, and other relevant information as required by the company while ensuring that the process maintains the privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- Set up and maintain the check-in and screening space. Ensure that the screening area is tidy, clean and set up with clinical waste bags. Maintain the proper inventory of PPE materials in the screening area, including but not limited to thermometers, gloves, cleaning wipes, face masks, etc. Make sure that the single-use items are disposed of safely. Ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting of shared screening areas at the beginning, during and completion of each shift.
- Ensure that everyone is informed about the purpose and the details of the screening process. Clearly communicate Freshly expectations of COVID-19 safety etiquette while onsite, and the importance to comply with all the protocols and regulations as established by the company, including but not limited to proper mask application and care, in addition to other PPE (personal protective equipment) precautions. Ensure that the screening areas are fit with the proper signage with clear step-by-step instructions in different languages as established by the screening protocol.
- Establish all the necessary measures to guarantee that a safe distance between individuals is maintained in all the screening areas.
- Create start and end shift reports for the Community Management team, including shift summarizing information; identifying trends and changes needed including engagement, turnover, morale, etc. Compile the beginning and ending shift inventory of thermometers, face shields, face masks, gloves and other inventory that may be necessary.
- Notify the Community Manager of any requested employee meetings, concerns, issues and questions with onsite HR representatives; assist in scheduling as needed.
- Participate in the execution of all cultural initiatives and events that require interaction with the employees at the entry point.
- Have a strong desire to help engage employees and increase participation while providing services with an intensive outreach and client-centered approach.
- Foster a unique and inclusive company culture by ensuring the Freshly feeling and hospitality within the employee jouney and Freshly experience from point of entry to exit are exemplary.
- Responsible for spreading Freshly’s MICRO Core Values and ensuring that facilities encompass our updated Core Values both aesthetically and in team spirit.
- 1-3 years experience in office and administrative support, or in a similar role
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Medical Administration or Occupational Therapy experience preferred
- Ability to maintain a clean and appropriate screening area and keep accurate inventory levels on hand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to learn and grow within the company
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Unparalleled flexibility and adaptability to change and requirements as needed by Freshly
- Off the charts empathy and caring nature: you live to make others shine and enjoy their jobs. You emanate optimism and positivity
- Fastidious attention to detail and results/action-orientation; Jedi-Like Anticipation
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Complete Accessibility
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability and self-awareness
- Knowledge of Google G-Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides)