Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
Freshly Inc., a leader in the fully prepared meal, direct-to-consumer category, is seeking a Community Manager to be part of the continued build-out of its Corporate Operations department and will report to the Associate Director of Community Management. This Community Manager has the critical objective to act as the bridge between Freshly corporate and the Freshly production facility cultures. The Community Manager will be responsible for producing both internal and external experiences for our employees, partners and communities, maintaining production/warehouse employee connections, assistance, guidance, events, recognition and more. In addition to planning the lead will be responsible for the general maintenance and management of our facility activities, managing all related vendors, budgets, protocols and maintaining the “Freshly Facility” look and hospitality-focused team & feel. This position will assist the VP of Corporate Operations to champion our internal Freshly vision within each facility and plant. The Community Manager will lead a community team to ensure that every Freshly facility has consistent events planned, a support system and overall connection between the production floor and corporate offices, and will ensure that all event routines and protocols are consistent across locations. Finally, the candidate should be an advocate for the company mission, protect and develop Freshly’s culture, and disseminate and live by the company's Core Values. This will allow for the company’s consistency with, culture, events and protocols, and will ensure that all the employees have the same familiar feeling of Freshly wherever they.
- Create an overview of cultural operations and procedures within each facility; controlling correspondence between all parties; developing organizational systems; reviewing and approving vendor and supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Design and implement policies by establishing a process for the following items including, but not limited to: production employee interaction, employee connections, assistance, help, guidance, events, recognition, acknowledgment and more; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Oversee screening onboarding of new employees, orientating, meet & greets, check ins, informationals, both in entering and exiting processes.
- Assist in facilitating meetings, concerns, issues and questions with onsite HR representatives; ensure proper follow up and documentation is completed.
- Manage the facility employee experience and engagement through the happiness program initiatives including recognition programs, anniversaries, milestones and manage awards for all operations as well as communication to ensure the highest level of employee satisfaction.
- Foster a unique and inclusive company culture by developing, managing, and executing company events, annual holiday parties, annual company outings,, happy hours, hackathons, and workshops across 5 offices.
- Identify opportunities and develop community programs designed to create connections between employees, including employee introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walk-throughs, meetings, lead tours for VIP’s and guests.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and summarizing information; identifying trends and changes needed including: engagement, turnover, morale, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in office and administrative support, or in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to learn and grow within the company
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Unparalleled flexibility and adaptability to change and requirements as needed by Freshly.
- Off the charts empathy and caring nature: you live to make others shine and enjoy their jobs. You emanate Optimism and Positivity.
- Fastidious attention to detail and results/action-orientation; Jedi-Like Anticipation
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Complete Accessibility
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability and self-awareness
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)