Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
- Cycle count raw materials, intermediate WIP components, finished goods and non-conforming materials on a daily basis.
- Utilize ERP/Navision software to process cycle counts, review on-hand inventory, current activity, and past activity.
- Ensure materials are in proper locations.
- Conduct searches in order to locate misclassified inventory.
- Ensure correct labeling of all products/materials.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision.
- Publish weekly and quarterly and quarterly inventory metrics.
- Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommend process improvements to eliminate errors.
- Adhere to all company policies, quality standards/procedures, safety procedures, and guidelines.
- High school diploma required.
- One year of Manufacturing related experience in cycle counting, shipping and receiving.
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by productivity schedule.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously and handle adverse and urgent situations with rapid changes in priorities.
- Strong PC background with working knowledge of ERP and warehouse management systems.
- Proven time management and project management ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in an exciting, start-up environment that encourages individual growth and excellence.
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperatives.
Freshly uses a 90 day probation time frame for new employees. This time frame lets Freshly assess your readiness for the position. At the end of the probationary period, if confirmed you are able to meet all job requirements, you will be eligible for regular full time employment.