Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
Freshly is seeking an experienced Product Manager with a strong mobile background to join our team.
As the fastest growing ready-to-eat food technology company, we’re looking for someone with a strong vision, deep expertise in mobile, and the ability to lead a team of PMs, product designers and engineers to build a world class product. With a 4.8 rating the app store, and rave customer reviews, we are off to a great start but we need someone to take it EVEN FURTHER.
As the mobile product manager you will own both the iOS and Android apps and be responsible for launching features that make it easy for customers to get great food, fast and easy.
- think mobile-first, have experience establishing KPIs, A/B testing, wire-framing solutions with developers, interviewing users, and analyzing data.
- have experience managing and motivating junior Product Managers.
- be intrinsically motivated to set data-driven goals and beat them, always striving to create step-function change.
Finally, They should be able to easily understand marketing objectives, gather and evaluate qualitative customer research, and communicate product vision to senior management.
- Develop a long term vision for both the iOS and android app, managing both short term optimizations as well as long term initiatives
- Lead the agile team (designers, developers, QA and customer service) to work quickly with high output and fast results
- Drive team to develop hypothesis and define MVPs to test those hypothesis
- Collaborate closely with senior stakeholders in marketing, operations, meals R&D, etc.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders and executives on high level product strategy, impact to the business and product roadmaps.
- Track performance metrics and work closely with the data to measure product impact and success
- Keep the team apprised of developments in the competitive landscape
- Minimum 7+ years of digital product experience in mobile app development, user acquisition and retention
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a structured, honest and rigorous thought process
- Ability to present the vision, both to peers and senior management
- Strong management experience. Ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- A strong attention to detail with an analytical approach
- Familiarity with any of the following (nice to haves): Amplitude, Google Analytics, Looker, Excel, SQL, full story, automation, etc.