Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success. Freshly is looking for an innovative Director of Organizational Effectiveness & Transformation who will provide organizational development, team effectiveness and change management leadership in our high growth, entrepreneurial environment. As we are quickly evolving and growing our business, you will be primarily focused on partnering with senior leaders and HR to address organizational design and effectiveness opportunities. In addition the role is accountable for leading change management for critical projects, embedding change and team effectiveness processes and maximizing readiness and adoption of business transformation initiatives.
- Develop and deploy organizational design principles and tools for effective organization design based on business needs.
- Assess organizational complexity and propose solutions for simplification, including effective spans, layers and ways of working
- Leverage industry best practices around organizational design trends and provide recommendations for adoption.
- Assess changes to roles and implications to our people related to broarder transformation efforts.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of organizational model, design, and structure.
- Enable teams and organization effectiveness through diagnosing opportunities and facilitating and deploying solutions
- Conduct and lead change impact analysis, assess gaps, and provide solutions to enable organizational effectiveness
- Partner with senior leadership and HR Business Partners to address specific team effectiveness opportunities by conducting needs analysis, assessing gaps, and providing or recommending solutions that address gaps
- Develop, design, and implement change management strategies, plans, and materials supporting critical transformation initiatives
- Build OD and change management capability through leading the delivery of formal training and informal coaching of HRBP and senior leaders
- Other OD-related consulting and project work and group facilitation opportunities, particularly around building effective teams and establishing new ways of working.
- Contributes as a thought leader to the broader HR and executive leadership teams
- Partners with a variety of key stakeholders across all organizational disciplines (e.g., operations, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- Leverages data, analytics, and research to support the development of org effectiveness strategy and decision-making
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree in human resources, business, or IO/Psychology preferred.
- Minimum 12 plus years of human resources experience in highly transformational senior-level HR Business Partner roles; management/supervisory experience is a must
- Experience understanding business needs and objectives and taking the initiative to drive valuable, effective, and aligned strategies and solutions
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring training/career development programs
- Proficiency and extensive work with adult learning principles
- Proven ability to analyze significant amounts of data and utilize results to drive results
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders and employees across the organization
- Highly tech proficient in integrated cloud-based HR systems, e-learning, talent technology, and recruiting systems a plus; ability to work with technology professionals to build cutting edge tools that optimize productivity