Freshly is like your personal chef—no shopping, chopping, or cleanup. Choose deliciously healthy meals sent to you fresh & ready to eat in just 3 minutes.
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
This position supports Production through the use of the ERP Software. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties throughout the facility as assigned and or as necessary
- If necessary, must do Pre-Production, such as uploading shift information from Production Calendar into the ERP; creating a released production order for finished goods; and using the planning worksheet to create production orders for WIPs.
- Generate and print the necessary Production reports, utilizing information from the ERP system.
- Ensure output journals and ad-hoc from the previous shift are added to the report.
- Posting output - posting output for a batch of production orders; posting output for a single production order.
- Post output in real time, when possible. As a job is completed, output for the order must be posted, weighing the quantity before posting.
- Post finished goods in Pick and Pack bin and WIP must be posted in the current daily bin.
- Move waste to the scrap bin.
- Update the output quantities in the ERP system when over- or under- produced in order to improve recipe needs and financials.
- At end of shift, communicate any unfinished output to the ERP coordinator of the next shift or to a Supervisor.
- Create adhoc orders for RTE shortages.
- If necessary, post production transactions such as moving left over inventory.
- Using the consumption journal, flush out the bin code for the day.
- Once a shift is completed and sales orders have been closed out, must close out all the released production orders associated with the shift.
- Follow all GMPs and food safety standards.
- Must follow all company guidelines as set forth in the company orientation package.
- Make recommendations or suggestions for improvement in processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Recent Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) training
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by productivity schedule.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperatives.